Thank You Structured Silver Basics
- Glossary of Common Silver Terms
- What is "Colloidal"?
- Silver Concentrations in Nature and Daily Consumption
- Silver 101
- Structured Silver vs Colloidal Silver
Having Fun with 10 ppm
Having Fun with Thank You Structured Silver
Structured Silver in Other Contexts
Research into structured silver is accelerating around the globe. Nano-structured silver leaves, complex structured molecules, silver coatings, structured silver liquids, electronics advances… Silver molecules structured to a fine degree are resulting in surprising results in a wide range of disciplines.
We have collected a handful of recent research to provide an entry point into the field's broader developments, showing that Thank You Structured Silver is unique but not in a field of development all by itself.
Importantly, this group of articles (below) are not about Thank You Structured Silver. The goal of presenting these articles is simply to show that the field of materials research involving silver is vibrant and surprising. Short summaries of these articles are provided to remain accessible to a general audience.
The study of molecular structure explores how molecules within a stable form interact with each other on a tiny scale – valence relationships, spin, angles, phase, charge, wavelength, force, energy, et cetera. Silver has the distinction of possessing the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any element (#47 on the Periodic Table) yet discovered, characteristics which help explain why science is now rapidly exploring silver’s potential applications.
- Silver Nanoparticles into Lamellar Structured Silver Nanoleaves
- Adsorption Onto Nano-Structured Silver Surfaces
- Shockwave Consolidation of Nano Silver Powder Into Bulk Nano Structured Silver
- Quantitative Electrochemical SERS of Flavin at a Structured Silver Surface
- Micro-nanoscale Binary Structured Silver Films Fabricated by Electrochemical Deposition
- Ethanol-Based Solution and the Formation of Nano-structured Silver Coating on Copper
- Micro-Structured Silver Containing Glass as an Engineered Nonlinear Optical Material
- Plasmon Optics of Structured Silver Films
- Solar Light Absorption Property and Application to Photo-Thermal Energy Conversion Coating
- Plasmon Optics of Structured Silver Films (2)
- Three-dimensional Nano-structured Silver on Gold Interdigitated Microband Array Electrode
- Surface Quality and Surface Waves on Subwavelength-Structured Silver Films
- Effects of Ar Gas Pressure on Characterization of Nano-Structured Silver Films Deposited on the Surface of Polyester Fabric